Skip to content
- Before You Share handout
- Online tools to determine if an online article, photo, or meme is factual. These resources might include:
- Review and print handout or post the link to the Before You Share handout wherever you distribute digital files so each student can access the handout.
- Gather print reference materials or arrange to visit school library.
- Identify and review online research resources. You may want to post links to some of the suggested Online Resources for students wherever you distribute digital resources to students.
- Divide classes into teams of 2-3 students who will work together to complete the assignment.
Before You Share