Links to additional related information.
- Weaponized Lies: How to Think Critically in the Post-Truth Era by Daniel J. Levitin (2016)
- Hemingway Didn’t Say That: The Truth Behind Familiar Quotations by Garson O’Toole (2017)
- Why It’s So Hard To Pay Attention, Explained By Science by Daniel J. Levitin (9-23-15)
- News and America’s Kids, a report on where kids get their news (3-7-17)
- Resources: Ballotpedia’s News Literacy Learning Journey, curated list of articles, videos, and more.
- The Relationship between Facts, Debate, and Education, why we need the art of debate in education. (January, 2021)
- Lesson Plan Template (Word doc) Use this file to create your own activities
- PHILOSOPHY – Epistemology: Introduction to Theory of Knowledge (video) by Jennifer Nagel
- Truth Matters – Digital Literacy in the Post-Truth Era LiveBinder curated by Susan Brooks-Young
- Inside the bizarre world of internet trolls and propagandists TEDx Talk by Andrew Marantz
- Media Literacy Standards to Counter Truth Decay from the RAND Corp.