2. Print reference materials to research information about working with mean, median, and mode
3. Online reference materials to research information about working with mean, median, and mode
4. Calculator (optional)
1. Students may complete the handout for this activity on or off line.
- Review the handout.
- Print one copy of the handout per student or post the link to Student Resources in the class LMS so each student can access the handout.
- If students complete a digital copy of the handout, decide how you want them to rename the file for easy identification later. For example, do you want each student to create a file or will it be sufficient for each pair or trio to share one file?
2. Gather any additional print reference materials beyond a class textbook or arrange to visit the school library.
3. Identify and review online research resources.
4. Divide class into pairs or trios who will work together to complete the assignment.